My name is Judith Adura Un - Van der Toorn, I am a Consciousness Coach and my essence is True Connexion. (Info in dutch, click here.) I live in Burgundy, France for 20 years, with 2 french teenagers and currently a marriage on the loose. And that is totally fine.

My passion is balance and harmony. In France I became a bicycle mobility trainer to help people move around sustainably. I really needed Creative Consciousness as a Way of Life because of all the resistance I encounter here to change habits. Such as people who take the car to go to school 300 meters away. In 2014 I ended up at Creative Consciousness in Maastricht through a good friend and made a promise to myself to trust the process.
Journey
And that was the beginning of an amazing adventure and meeting beautiful people with sparkling souls! Every year I did a Master - which is now called Conscious Living - with deepening the curriculum as an assistant, participating and assisting retreats worldwide, receiving coaching myself, webinars and in 2019 I received my Consciousness Coach diploma. Now I am part of the Direct Student Circle of Creative Consciousness fondateur Mark Steinberg. Mental, physical, emotional and spiritual balance: Check ✅ !! The most important thing I learned from Creative Consciousness is my Big Picture: I know what my life purpose is, my vision, what I got from my parents and what my soul wants from me.
Any idea how this clarity would make life easier for you if you knew about yourself?
I personally share challenges here that I am working on or have been working on. You may recognize things that you can't get through. Each time I am one step further, another layer deeper and now I know that I encounter exactly what I can handle. Over the years I have proven to be an expert in pleasures and disconnections, attracting attention as a bedwetter, as a stutterer, as a thumb sucker, as a skin scraper. My body and emotions participated nicely with hasty reactions full of impatience and aggression energy, with inflammation, acting sad, low back pain, mononucleosis, fatigue and burnout. Simply put, my ego is great at survival.
I make things worse, I trigger people very easily, know everything about procrastination, am an underdog and scapegoat with all the love and wrath. I have trouble with trust, look for substitute families, even emigrate for this, am a control freak, communicate unclear at times, shake when I am nervous and then don't know what I'm saying. I take over dark polarities from my loved ones. I am hypersensitive, empathetic and my mirror neurons are doing fine. Simply put: I mix my negativity with that of the other, I mirror the other and even project other people's shadows ...
"We are going to co-create, you say where you want to go and I coach you through it."
Do you still understand? You may feel it coming: I will go exactly to the point where you are stuck. Of course it's not interesting how we don't get out. It's interesting how we do get out. This is what I promise you, my coaching will guide you through the rabbit hole, with the next step towards your light of life. We are going to co-create, you say where you want to go and I coach you through it. We will illuminate things with both the dark and the light sides. This makes conscious choices possible and you get on track. Back on track. Simply.
But, the big BUT is, to what extent do you dare yourself and do you dare to your pain? Do you dare to face your fear? Do you dare to be holy and in connection with your starlight? Do you really dare to connect with life and yourself?
What you can expect from me is an honest approach, with playful courage and a safe structure. With this we will work together to make the process simple to get through blockages that keep you from living the life you want.
Ready to take off to dive into your starlight? With pleasure!
Simply yours, Judith Adura UN - Van der Toorn
My contact details: 0033 6 31 79 03 20 | un.judith@gmail.com | https://union-coaching.com | Free intake | Coaching in Dutch, English & French | Valuation possible afterwards.
ACTP Accredited Coach Training Program International Coach Federation
Commentaires
Enregistrer un commentaire